Wednesday 2 April 2014

Project: Great Crested Grebes

Last year I took some images of Great Crested Grebes at the end of the breeding season. This year I have decided to spend more time with them to get the images I want. They are relatively cautious and fish just out of range but occasionally coming closer. I think putting more time in with them will allow them to become more confident with me and I hope to be able to share some better and better images. Also trying to be a bit more creative with crops














Chance shot of a little grebe that could have been a winner but not quite made it it due to the lower shutter speed. Maybe next time!

2 comments:

  1. A great set Jamie, very nice quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the atmosphere you've captured with the first image ... nice project ...

    ReplyDelete