Tuesday 8 October 2013

Fun Guy

I headed down to Battle Great Woods at the weekend to see what fungi there was around. Its a very well used woodland, mainly by dog walkers. I know this by the amount of dog shit that was distributed liberally everywhere around it. I won't blame the dogs as they don't know better, it's the lazy, unintelligible fuck-wits that own them that are the problem. What the hell is wrong with these people, they even pick the shit up put it in a bag then throw the bag in the bushes rather than carry it and dispose of it properly. One day I can see myself smearing their face in the very excrement their loving pet has deposited. Makes me so bloody angry.

Anyway....after finding a quieter (and cleaner) area of the woods I began snapping a few fungi. Not sure what the ID's are some of them, must buy that Collins guide I saw recently.

Field mushroom ???




???

Some type of Bolete??



Fly Agaric (Amanita muscaria)




??? 




Sulphur tuft (Hypholoma fasciculare)




No comments:

Post a Comment