Tuesday 23 September 2014

Down at Dungeness

A relatively early start on Sunday down at Dungeness produced nothing much the obs, a couple of Ravens, Peregrine, lots of meadow pipits moving through and a few Sparrowhawks trying their luck with them. A Wryneck was seen in the moat an hour earlier, but despite looking I couldn't find it. I walked round the trapping area and around the Long Lakes but couldn't find anything to point the camera at. I stopped in at the RSPB reserve just on the off chance for a quick walk around. Just tout of the visitors areas I came across 30 or so Yellow Wagtails and a slow and low approach and I managed to get close enough for a few shots.

 





This scruffy looking White Wagtail joined in too...









...and a Meadow Pipit, but he didn't come too close




1 comment: